Thursday 1 December 2011

First Edit Feedback

I have carried out some audience feedback on my first edit in the from of questionnaires. The questionnaires are needed to help em make final decisions about my edit and make sure I make it fit my audience.  Although my first edit was only two minutes long I did receive some helpful feedback.
  • Change actor of fan club section as voice is too similar to voice over woman
  • Make last third of the appearing shot darker to make the switch less obvious
  • Add more shots of the characters daily life
  • Add some music
  • Make shots of fan club slightly brighter
Although my first edit was not very longer, some of these targets are applicable for my entire film so will be helpful whilst finishing the editing period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment