Thursday 1 December 2011

Title Poll. Please read description before answering .

I have come to the point where I now need to finalise my title for my film. I have thought of a number of different titles that I feel would fit the genre of the film and capture the audience’s attention. Although within the story my main character is a global star with a lot of media coverage, in reality he is not, so I need a title that will make people question and wonder what my film is about.  Please could you pick the title below that you think would most appropriate for my film? To help you, I have written a short synopsis of my film below. One option, Micro Force, I have chosen to fit the convention of superhero films. When a film is about superman it is called Superman, and the same with Spiderman etc.
My film is a mockumentary (fake documentary), that is an inside scoop into the life of a three year old super hero. Prior to the documentary being made he has huge media coverage and everyone wants to know about him. Until now no one has been able to secure an interview with him. But I have finally managed too. The documentary is an inside look at his life, involving sections of him, his side kick, and his fan club.




No comments:

Post a Comment