Friday 18 November 2011

Editing: Next Part

The editing stage I have reached is the start of the special effects I want to use to show Micro Force's powers. His main, power, making clones of him self, is something that i am using editing techniques. This has taken me through a few different stages:

the 4 different layers

  1. Taking 3 different shots of my character, keeping the camera still so the frame is the same, the character needs to be in 3 different places in the shot
  2. When editing, I put there different shots in the same place on the time line, on three different track layers
  3. When this is done, I must crop the second two shots, so the first is the longest shape and son on.
  4. When cropped I than change the timings, So each shot becomes cropped one at a time.
  5. This was successfully done, and I felt that it looked good.
  6. One problem I am having is due to the shots being outside, their is a slight change ij light, so on on of the changes, their is a slight line visible where you can see that their is more than one shot in place.
  7. To solve this problem, I added a new track and in this track i added a blur to the small section where the line is visible. 

the effects menu
 a still of the edited section

No comments:

Post a Comment