Monday 17 October 2011

title

I am having a lot of trouble thinking of a title for my film. At the moment I am finding it harsd to think of one that fits the dodumentary theme. The following link was also helpful, it is a short article I found on naming your documenrary. Althouhg some aspects are not rele ant to me this website was helpful.
http://www.desktop-documentaries.com/how-to-choose-documentary-title.html

I have been thinking about having a documentary company title and than a sub heading. Such as channnel 4 documentary company Dispatches do in their documentarys. Some ideas I had for the company name were:
  • Inside
  • Exclusive
  • Insight
  • Close Up
  • Big picture
  • TrendDocs (I like this idea because it links to the internet side of things, because of the craze of trending topics)

No comments:

Post a Comment