Thursday 22 September 2011

I'm Still Here poster

I'm still here is a mockumentary by Casey Affleck about and staring the Joaquin Phoenix. The mockumentary follows Pheonix as he decided to leave the world of acting to become a hip hop artist.

The main feature of the poster is Joaquin phoenix;s face in the centre. He has a large beard and sung;asses on. Hiding most of his face, fitting the tile and the theme of disappearing from the acting industry. The outfit and expression of Phoenix, makes the poster look serious, not fake. Which is what I aim to do with my poster.

The simple grey background on the poster is fitting of the simplistic style of the poster, and also draws all the attention to phoenix.

The font of the poster is really good. It is slightly disappearing in some parts. This fits the themes of the film, and the title.

The very simplistic poster here is very fitting, and I feel markets the film,m very well. Fits the target audience, who are probably going to be very interested in films.

I feel the way that this mockumentary poster is presented as serious and not as a joke, is very good. This is something I want to do when I make my film poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment