Thursday 10 November 2011

Editing

As I have started the editing process, I am now finding my self wit a lot of problems. The biggest problem is due to sound. I am having to re record some vocal sections with the camera rather than the microphone on the mac, as from the mac the sound quality is too different. With these clips I than delete the image, and save the sound clips, naming them a name that means I know what is what. This process is very lengthy, and repetitive. This has showed me that during the editing process, before I can even start edition. I need to organize everything I have got, it is very hard to edit when I have so many different voice clips that have no name, and trying to cut all of them down is proving impossible. So in a way I have taken a step back and started the editing process all again.

Another thing I realized is that I nay need to film some more footage of Micro Force. At the moment there is not quite enough footage for me to fill up the voice over sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment